Monday, January 5, 2009

A new year resolution

First week back-a new year. A time to make resolutions, a time for me to better myself and the business. What would I change from last year? What does Stevie English Hair want from the upcoming year? Last year was amazing, and I wouldn't change a single thing. But what can we do better this year? We recycle everything, well almost, a worm farm is coming. I would like to get a bit more involved in the Glebe community, I really love this area and how we have fit in here.
We are going to open "Alfresco Hairdressing" in our courtyard, hopefully in February. Later in the year we are going to open the Academy. (top secret i have said too much)
Our goals for the year:
  1. Have Fun
  2. Open the courtyard up
  3. Open the academy
  4. To be Talked about a little bit more
  5. Have fun
  6. To create trends not follow them
  7. To grow as a team
  8. To be involved in the Glebe community
  9. Have more fun

Our clients come first, and anything else comes second. I'm putting goals up so we have not forgotten them by Australia Day. I feel really good about this year!