Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Best Salon in Sydney!




WOW, We went one better than last year, and I have to say that I was completely speechless- well almost.
The City of Sydney Business Awards were held at the Sheraton on the
Park, and what a night. We were sitting with friends who were also nominated in our category- the owners of Suki, Sandy and her great husband , the lovely Bretts and Leonard who owns Desmond and Molly Jones, and Jasmin his lovely wife . It was an honor to be nominated and to be in such great company.
For us to win a business award is amazing and considering we have not made the two year mark even more incredible! I would like to thank all our clients who voted for us, and special thanks goes to the Stevie English team. I went and collected the award but its my team that won this, we have a lovely team who work together amazingly and I feel so lucky.
I never realised that success could be so much fun!