Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to the Stevie English Hair blog,
My name is Steve, Stevie the identity behind Stevie English Hair. The salon has been open since November 07 and it has been rocking. The team is growing, and we are now up to 6 on Saturday !
Im biased but I love coming to work everyday, The salon is fun. It was designed for me by the Team at Afficionados of the Nod, with personalized wallpaper(how lucky am I!)Its so cool! The girls rock, and make my life easy. I think that has to be the answer, enjoy what you do, enjoy life.
So on the day i start our blog, we have been nominated for the green business awards 08(no i didnt nominate myself, and i checked if it was my mum,it wasnt)
SO PLEASE VOTE FOR US:
sms: text STEVIEENGLISH to 0421 266 662 (standard txt charges apply)
ONLINE: www.sydneybusinessawards.com.au voting closes on friday 25 july